2008 Accord V6 VCM Engine

Am looking at possibly getting a 2008 accord but I question the V6 Variable Cylinder Management™ (VCM®) technology. I want the power but I want reliability also.
What is the track record of this cylinder cutoff stuff. It makes me nervous when the spec sheet starts talking about noise cancellation when running with cylinders cut off.
Add pictures here
âś–

Then head to odyclub.com; on the Odyssey they've had this for two, three years now.
Add pictures here
âś–
Tee wrote:

Get one with a 6 speed! According to the spec sheet, VCM is only available in the automatics.
Add pictures here
âś–
I have it in my Odyssey. It is completely transparent. I believe my wife's Accord hybrid has it too. Once again you would have no idea it is there. Note that only some of the Odyssey's have the feature. Mine is a 2006 touring model.

Add pictures here
âś–
Art wrote:

This is absolutely true; the real question regarding reliability lies after 100,000 miles...
Tp,
No Lawsuit Ever Fixed A Moron...
Add pictures here
âś–