2008 Accord - Comments

My 2007 EX-L V6 6MT was totaled on a return trip from the grocery store on 10/14/2007. Honda couldn't find me another sedan in that configuration new or used; I didn't feel like waiting 2 months for a 2008 coupe, and I was not going to get burned again with Honda's V6/Automatic transmission issues, so I purchased something non-Honda.
I still have my late wife's 1997 Civic though.
Reply to
DJ NoMore

Site Timeline Threads

  • looking for a crx del sol for sale any one got one there wanting rid of e-mail...

    Honda Cars and Trucks