86 Accord - will this part work for me?

Hello All,
I need to replace the combination switch on my 1986 Honda Accord (Hatchback/ Fuel Injected).
Will the unit at the link below work for my car?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/84-85-HONDA-ACCORD-hatchback-COMBINATION-SWITCH-wiper_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ50459QQitemZ8038281286QQrdZ1
All responses are GREATLY appreciated.
-tomas vera /*------------------------------- * Tomas Vera * tomas (at) sbcglobal (dot) net *------------------------------- */
How much does the online parts site at www.slhonda.com want for this part?

Tomas Vera wrote:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/84-85-HONDA-ACCORD-hatchback-COMBINATION-SWITCH-wiper_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ50459QQitemZ8038281286QQrdZ1
Probably not. There was a major design change between the '84-85 models and the '86. In addition, http://www.hondaautomotiveparts.com lists separate part numbers for the '85 and the '86. What's wrong with your combination switch?
Eric