94 Passport Questions!

Hi everyone,
I recently purchased a V6 94 Honda Passport with 190,000 miles on it (Got it for pretty cheap). The person I bought it from didnít know a
great deal about the car and it didnít come with the owners manual and am having a hard time finding info online so I have a few questions hopefully some of you can help me with.
1.) There is a Power button in the center console which, when pressed, has an indicator light on the dash. The person I bought it from said he got better gas mileage when he had it always on. Should this power button be "always on"?
2.) Along side the Power button is a Winter button. What is this button used for?
3.) Iím a total 4x4 newbie and have heard all kinds of certain ways that various cars must be put into 4 wheel drive. (i.e. Back up a few feet..etc.). What is the correct operation of putting my Passport into 4 wheel drive?
4.) Iím assuming the 4 wheel drive has not been used much so is there any special things I should check before attempting to put into 4 wheel drive?
5.) Does anyone know of any known issues with the 94 Honda Passports?
Thanks for your answers,ideas and suggestions!
Mark
‚úĖ

etc. and buy a Isuzu Rodeo - Honda Passport repair manual.......about $20
If you are in the US,go to Honda owner link. https://www.ahm-ownerlink.com/login.asp?brand=honda give them your VIN number and sign up. Look for an on-line owner's manual.

Look on the driver's sun visor for 4 wheel drive info.

Add pictures here
‚úĖ