1995 Honda Passport - Sunroof Question...

When I got this car, it did not come with the sunshade for the sunroof. Where might I be able to find one of these. Dealer wants c. $140.00 for this part. It's the piece which covers the sunroof opening from inside the car, making the headliner whole.

Thanks.

AJPDLA

Reply to
ajpdla

man.. sounds to me like you bought someone else's trouble. You just bought this, and are already playing 20 questions with it??

Chuck Burns

Reply to
Zex0s

You might try

I have bought a couple of good used parts from them for my Trooper

Reply to
Clark

LOL. See, I see a car as a living entity. :)

AJPDLA

P.S. I think I've only asked about 3-4 so far, however.

Reply to
ajpdla