98 Accord Ex, Highbeams don't stay on.

Hello, I'm a lurker here, and have found you folks very helpful. Thank you.

The lever moves, high beams come on, lever clicks at the top, but high beams don't stay on, Is there a relay or something? Do I just need a new switch? Has anyone here done that?

Al

Reply to
Al

Are you pulling or pushing the lever?

Reply to
Jack

Good point. Pulling the lever is for flashing, push the lever forward for high beams to stay on.

Reply to
zonie

It wasn't that way on my '94 or my '97 or '01 Accords. Pull toward the wheel to turn the switch on or off.

Brian

Reply to
Brian Smith