Latest threads in Honda Cars and Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Ball Joints Replacement
91 Civic LX here, 203k miles. I am considering replacing the front upper and lower ball joints. I have read the archives and also many of the reports at on this. A few queries to see where the Honda...
3
3

1999 CR-V. Can honda install LATCH system and tether mounts (for child seats)
The 1999 CR-V does not have the child seat LATCH system embedded within the seats, which greatly (!!) simplifies the installation and removal of child seats. I want to know if the following two things...
3
3

Audio system code
The battery went dead on my 2001 Honda Accord EX-V6. After recharging the battery everything works fine except the audio system. When I attempt to use it CODE appears in the display when I press...
4
4

Broken Compressor Belt, 98 Honda Civic EX
My Civic sedan, which I've owned for 10 years, has 197,300 miles as of this writing. I discovered that my air compressor belt was broken. I was able to slip it out, and noticed the breakage point, as...
2
2

Honda Accord or Toyota Avakon??
I am considering the purchase of either the Honda Accord or the Toyota Avalon for my wife's use. Both seem to be very nice cars but good and not good features to each. On the Honda Accord, I am...
4
4

Information for companies
Looking for companies which wants to promote self....Help us to build internet wonder... visit for more informations....
2
2

element
looking to buy a used honda element. anyone have an opinion on a great/bad year? any comments good/bad about it? suggestions, known issues, etc. would all be helpful. thanks, c
4
4

Decided to purchase my leased Pilot today
The car has been great to drive for 3 years, and has less than 8,000 miles, so I decided to purchase it for about $19,800, the buyout amount at lease end. It's a 2005 EX-L with Navi, Leather,...
2
2

5-speed manual on 99 Accord
I have a 99 Accord 4-cylinder with a 5-speed transmission and clutch that have performed flawlessly for 192,000 miles. Neither has ever been serviced (beyond checking clutch fluid level) or maintained...
2
2

Civic SI idle problem
For some time my daughter's 1985 Civic SI has had an intermittent idle problem, and now it has become much worse, to the point that it can't be ignored. At idle the engine speed cycles up and down...
4
4

91 Honda Accord LX
About 2 months ago, i had my Honda towed to my local auto repair shop to have a leak fix thinking that would solve my car problem. However when I went to pick it up I noticed that something was still...
4
4

95 Prelude pops out of 3rd gear??
Hi, I sure could use some ideas.... Just replaced the engine in a 95 Prelude which wasn't running before I picked it up, so I have no idea whether this problem is new or existed before. I will say I...
1
1

1999 Odyssey Recall Transmission
Did anybody else have the transmission replaced, either included in the recall or because it's a POS and have problems (esp a gas mileage drop) afterwards?
7
7

92 Accord - Gear Slip While D4 Light Out
I have a 92 Honda Accord LX with automatic transmission. Recently while driving the car, I noticed the transmission to occasionally "buck" or slip, during which, there is noticeable and sudden...
1
1

'04 CR-V Trailer Hitch Opinions
Hello, This may have been beaten to death but in case others have recent or other results, here goes. Looking to buy a trailer hitch for my '04 CR-V and am looking for opinions on brands, etc. My main...
2
2