Latest threads in Honda Cars and Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Re: 92 Accord Gear Shift Lever Sticking
Sorry about the multiple postings. I was having trouble posting. Damn TimeWarner

92 Accord Gear Shift Hard to Get In and Out of Park
I've got a 92 Accord Lx 4 door automatic with 200K on it. When the weather started warming up the gear shift started to stick. It's very hard to get in and out of park now and the parking claw(not...
1
1

Fuse blowing on lighting circuit
The fuse protecting the circuit on the tail lights and dashboard lights keeps blowing. This has happened 5 times now. When I replace the fuse it either blows again straightaway or soon after I drive...
3
3

HONDA FIT 2008 ...upgrading to Alloy 15 inch, 100 x 4 bolt, 55 offset wheels
I suggest reading up on WIKIPEDIA about Tire codes ... The ones for the SPORTS are rated to H - 210 km/hr , meaning 210 km is the max speed. The ones on the DX and LX, are 14 inch steel, with 175 65R...

92 Accord - Gear Lights on Dashboard
The following ONLY occurs during wet weather: I have a 92 Honda Accord LX with automatic transmission. Starting from a stop, the car feels as though it's trying to start in third gear. Once we get...
8
8

F22B Timing Belt
My next door neighbor has a 95 Prelude. He has put what is called a JDM motor or a Japanese domestic motor that originated from Japan. It is a 2.2 liter, DOHC, non-Vtec 4 cylinder. The engine family...
7
7

will my 86 hatchback civic cv joints fit my 85 hatchback
i have a a 1985 hatchback civic 1.5 manual and i would like to put the cv joints from my 1986 1.5 auto into the 85? ... if any1 knows if this is possible could you please let me know also the size of...
2
2

ABS light sometimes stays on then sometimes turn off
Hi there I have a 94 Honda Accord vtec. When i bought the car there was nothing wrong with the ABS light. I noticed it started playing up when i replaced the positive terminal which i didn?t have on...
4
4

Cracking noise when braking
I get a crackling noise similar to a spring being extended when opening a door. (Accord 2000, 4cyl VTECH front-disk, rear-drums) I get this noise when braking smoothly and it does not seem to affect...
3
3

How much for Accord
2002 Honda Accord EX V6 New Transmission New Air Condition New Battery Brembo Sport Brake Pad Slot and Drilled Front Rotors 60K Tune up Service New timing belt/water pump Xenon 6K HID Headlights KN...
7
7

2008 Civic Ignition key duplicate
My daughter needs another key for her new 2008 Civic. Is there another way to get a duplicate without spending a ton of money on the dealers replacement. She doesn't need the attached remote. Another...
1
1

"ABC's GMA, Brought to You by Honda, Says Don't Buy Stuff"
ah, liberal environmentalists, rich people with nothing to do... from ABC's GMA, Brought to You by Honda, Says Don't Buy Stuff Left wing environmentalist Sam Champion continued to push his eco- agenda...
5
5

Occasional water leak - '95 Civic EX Sedan
I checked the passenger side floor when I bought the car last year, and it was dry. I believe it stayed dry over the Winter, but after a few weeks of frequent rain, I smelled mildew last week, and...
2
2

Ignition beeper won,t quit!
Turned off car today - beeper stayed on( and ON ...ON!) disconnected battery. any reset or anything I can do besides finding the beeper(behind fuses -lower left driver side?) any help would be...
3
3

'89 Accord LX issues
I'm an experienced shadetree mechanic, but I mostly do European stuff so I'm in unfamiliar territory here. Friend of mine has a 1989 Accord LX, it has the carbureted engine with a rats nest of vacuum...