Accord or 'Teg

So, I could possibly have the chance of trading my 2 door 90 Accord EX 5 spd for a 94 Integra w/ a DOHC V-TEC motor. I am wondering how much more
fuel efficient might an Intega be over my 2.2 SOHC F22? Do you guys think its worth trading that bigger car for the smaller one? I really wanted a Grand Prix GTP mainly because its bigger for moving stuff and people, but it would be nice to have that power too. I love VTEC...