Accord vs. Camry ?

Page 2 of 2
with a name like shagnasty you must be a total retard. take your crappy attitude to the toyota group or they'll probably tell you the same thing there.

The fact remains, yer an idiot.
Both are fine cars and either one will go a long way.
You might want to check out the local dealer service departments to make this decision. I was fed up by a local Toyota dealer services to make a switch. However, I have heard bad story the other way around from my friends. Do not let the price and features fool you. Both cars are great if you have a good local dealer who can serve you.

How about the sludgeing probs with Toyota engines? Not applicable to the new models I hope! My mom got one this year.
The last 2 weeks have been spent looking at new cars. We drove about 15 total including Accords, Altimas, Sonatas, Elantras, Galants, PT Cruisers, Matrix and after all was said and done we chose a 05 Camry because of price, features, and warranty options. Got the 4 cylinder, 5 speed auto with cruise, power windows, door locks, drivers seat, and radio/cd with steering wheel buttons . I couldn't get factory satellite, too bottom end. I took it to a hamfest in Arlington TX, and got stuck in traffic jam that lasted about an hour. My gas mileage suffered, I got 28.8 mpg. On the way back to Tulsa going 70 most of the way for about 250 miles I got 40.8 mpg with AC on. I am totally satisfied with the choice, quiet, responsive, comfortable. I have not purchased a new car since 1972 because of the nasty way car dealers treated me and wasted my time. But with the Internet it was pleasurable, an outstanding learning experience, and its about time the consumer had an option. Hank

I have always had accords. While on vacation, the rental was a Camry. I was not impressed with the fit/finish of the Toyota compared to my Hondas.
Just my 2 cents.