rear view mirror prob

I have a bass system in my car, well it moves my rear view mirror all over the place. I was wondering is there something i can put around the base or ball of the mirror, like a compound or grease, to keep it more stiff? My 96 accord didnt have this problem, nowi have a 99 accord.

Reply to
Shawn Taylor

I think grease would make it worse. Easy to try, couldn't hurt: a few wraps of string around the ball where it fits the socket, pulled tight as possible and tied. You can always snip it off it it doesn't do the job and make it prettier if it does :-)

Mike

Reply to
Michael Pardee

Reply to
Shawn Taylor

Get a set of earphones. Everyone will applaud you...

Reply to
Woody

The first solution that comes to mind is, TURN IT DOWN! {;^)

Reply to
Brian Smith

Yeah if your an old fart

Reply to
Shawn Taylor

live life LOUD!!

Reply to
Shawn Taylor

"Shawn Taylor" wrote in news:KTHme.5087$%Z2.1502@lakeread08:

Live life deaf.

Reply to
TeGGeR®

"Shawn Taylor" wrote in news:KTHme.5087$%Z2.1502@lakeread08:

Definitely a MFFY.

Reply to
Jim Yanik

Drive responsibly. Be able to HEAR the emergency vehicle approaching you! The person it is responding for may be a family member.

Brian

Reply to
Brian Smith

your going to be deaf one day anyways enjoy your music while you can, haha!

Reply to
Shawn Taylor

You SEE them before they get to you anyways.

Reply to
Shawn Taylor

How can you tell how many there are, with your rearview mirror shaking?

Brian

Reply to
Brian Smith