Aftermarket stereo installation in 1991 Accord

Good afternoon.
My 1991 Accord EX has the factory radio/tapedeck with the optional factory CD player below it. The radio works, but the CD player has died and the tapedeck
functionality is a waste of space. It is time for a new stereo.
Can someone give me some idea how I go about installing a modern audio system in the 1991 Accord dash? All I need is AM/FM/CD, and an input jack for an MP3 player.
Thanks -Mark

http://www.installdr.com/InstallDocs/Honda/Accord.html

Crutchfield is your friend. They are worth every penny. You'll have a nice deck and all the installation help you need, including all the hardware and instructions to make it a breeze.