99 Accord Instrument panel needles

Okay, so i just installed these white face reverse glow things for my gauges and in installing i removed the needles for all the gauges. Now i could have sworn that i put them on right but my speedometer needle does not work at all (It moves with the speed by either sticks or reads about 5 over or 5 under what I'm really going.) and I'm not 100% sure my Tach is right but it is close enough to drive safe (Its a 5 speed). As for the fuel and heat sensors, they wont budge at all.

If anyone has any advice either professional or been there done that, please let me know. I'm trying to avoid the cost of bringing it in.

AW

Reply to
ADWarren1987