Can't close fuel filler door on 2002 Ody

My fuel filler door on my 2002 Ody won't close. Seems that there is an interlock relating to the left sliding door that won't allow the door to open in this state. Is there a fuse to check ?? I can't open the left door
and my kids are not amused!
Any help is appreciated..........has anyone else had this problem or am I the only guy driving around with his fuel door ajar!
Thanks in advance Ray
Look inside the opening. You probably bent the latch. It is a common problem. www.odyclub.com