Cartalk forum

Besides this news group I also like to read the cartalk.com community forum where I am also registered. However, for the life of me I can't figure out how to use it so I can actually write my own comments. Every
time I try, it asks for a separate commenter login even though I was already logged in. Is anybody here using that forum and can help me with it?
cameo wrote:

a. Try a different web browser b. disable any ad-blocking c. try a different machine, much older, then much newer, and repeat steps a and b
now you know why I gave up
GW
On 5/4/2013 12:47 PM, Geoff Welsh wrote:

Now I do. But I'll try your suggestions anyway.