This news group still up...???

yeah......this, and other groups I check. everybuddy raking leaves, watching football.....or don't want to think about spending money?!?

Gosh, the Studebaker group is just about dead!

Reply to
Itsfrom Click

"Johnny" wrote in news:73fa1$48fb48af$62156e82$7380 @ALLTEL.NET:

A lot of people dropped off Usenet when the big ISPs dropped it. Despite the fact that there are free alternatives like motzarella.org

Reply to
elaich

And maybe lots of us are spending all available time enjoying the last of the Mustang-weather, before the first flurries arrive. The older I get the more I hate replacing the fun tires with the snow tires. :-(

Reply to
Bob Willard

Was wondering about this too. Not much traffic.

Al

Reply to
Big Al

yes.....looked around the net a bit and guess a lot of ISPs are dropping usenet (& others) to save a few cents per subscriber.

and....just took the 'stang for a drive thru the nearby state park (Mohican in Ohio) and enjoyed the fall colors.......now to put the top up: hope if won't be 7 months before I can put it down again!

Reply to
Itsfrom Click

LOL So is Studebaker. If only the Avanti had caught on... but it was just ahead of it's time. Same with the Hawk.Commander.

Reply to
veegerNOSPAM

I get rain (and put the cowl opening cover on), but, most winters I only see snow on the mountains around me. So, I get to cruise all year long. Even the mountain passes don't stayed closed for snow very long. Naturally, that's a good thing since the 65 FB is the only car I own.

Reply to
veegerNOSPAM

Wish I could say that about getting around town. :0)

Reply to
veegerNOSPAM

Took my 72 Mach 1 with a 351 HO and manual trans for the final run. There is nothing like the sound of the 4 barrels wide open on a 351C. Rick

Reply to
RJ

I drive the '93 GT convertible throughout the winter, except for those days when it actually snows. Its automatic doesn't fare well with even a half inch of powder.

When snow is forecast, I take out the '93 LX with stick.

Which reminds me... time to swap out the rear tires.

dwight

Reply to
dwight

I think you can still buy an Avanti and they had a couple of SUVs as well.

Reply to
WindsorFo

Probably cause very few people post back. Once, you could get great info here.

Reply to
Brad and Karen

Some of us just sit over in the corner sipping our drink and take in the chatter. '07 GT will come off the road the first time the salt hits the road. Then the big clean 'n wax work will commence.

Reply to
Repairman54