check this out

I have a 99 accord ex coupe, well i went to put ga sin my car today, then I had seen that the little cover where you stick the nozzle in was GONE! now
where do i start in fingin where in the world that little cap went, and what do i have to replace.Should i remove the fuel pump out of the tank and use a magnet to find that little cap? Please help.
Shawn Taylor wrote:

Are you sure it is gone? Perhaps just the spring broke and the flap is still hanging on in there?
A very modest collection of Honda tech info can be found at:
ill check again but when i put my finger in there i didnt feel anything.

then I

now
what
use a