went out this morning......

and found the back door of my Land Rover standing open, some toe-rag had been rifleing around in the back but nothing taken,

Then I notice the fuel flap open on my Peugeot and the cap on the floor, put the key in the ignition to find around 8 litres missing from the tank. Bloody annoying that.

Been and fitted a padlock to the Land Rover rear door now.

-- Regards. Mark.(AKA, Mr.Nice.) ___________________________________________________________ "To know the character of a man, give him anonymity" - Mr.Nice.

mrniceATmrnice.me.uk
110 CSW 2.5(na)D___________________________________________________________

Reply to
Mr.Nice.

Just incase they come back for some more, disconnect the filler pipe at the tank, and re-position it so it sits in a jar of 3 week old warm piss,

Oh yeah, don't forget to rig up a web cam so you can laugh for years to come when they give the syphon hose a good hard suck :)

Reply to
CampinGazz

How do you keep it warm for 3 weeks then Gazz?

;-)

Steve. Suffolk. remove 'knujon' to e-mail

Reply to
AN6530

Better still, hide in the back seat under a coat, and direct your old man out through the filler aperture. Never mind a jar, let 'em have it draught, full pressure, warm and fresh. (If you stuck it out far enough, they wouldn't need a hose ... no, don't go there ...)

Rich

Reply to
Dave Pseudonym