Cleaning the inside of the rear coupe window behind the center brake light?

Anyone have any great ideas on how to clean the inside of the rear window behind the center brake light? I looked in the manual and I called Honda -
no good ideas!
Thanks,
glen at ccim dot net
I just have to undo a couple of screws and unfasten the light fixtures (from within the trunk) to take the rear center brake light housing off and give that part of the window a cleaning.
The screws have a couple of little covers hiding them. Pop out the covers with a super slim screwdriver. Be careful not to mar any surfaces.
What year and model of Honda do you have?

I ended up wrapping 1/2 of a 'shop paper towel' around the end of a 1 gallon paint stir stick, soaking it with aerosol window cleaner, and forcing it between the glass the the light housing. Not pretty, but better than it was!!
wrote

glenf wrote:

I've used a little plastic/rubber spatula as it is somewhat flexible.
Alan

No laughing here. Men this dedicated to the cleanliness of their car are keepers, IMO. :-)
Way to be creative, Glen!