CRV and Sat Nav queries

Hi, i have just bought a CRV, a 2003 2.0 (Manual) Exec with Satellite Navigation. The unit failed and the dealer fitted a new unit but left in the
old disc (i presume it's the original disc) and on checking the settings info on the unit i see the following
Database Version 2.004.10/202.1153 Software Version - Ver .02.06.60
I see DVDs on Ebay (Version 2.06) going for £80. Would this be an upgrade for me? I am not sure whether the DVD is the 'Database' version or the software version?
Also, i am new to 4WD, if i get a terminal' puncture do i need to replace both tyres on that axle?
Ed in Glasgow