Honda parts catalog problem

Hi, I have been to several websites that provide the honda parts catalog online and still have a problem finding out what parts i need becasue they are providing 2 part numbers for the same part. I have called one part desk(southbay honda) and they were guessing which part i needed. even with the VIN# they can't tell.

I need a front left and right seat belt buckle for 2004 CRV EX. here are the numbers for the Right side...

04813-SCA-A01ZA 04813-S9A-A01ZA

SCA? and S9A? what's the difference?

please help,

Greg.

Reply to
gregfelix

Different colors?

Reply to
nwf_snake

Reply to
Howard H

No Warranty as the air bags blew in an accident. The belt buckle tensioners are the last part needed for air bags to work again.

It is not a color code.

I have actually found 3 part numbers now for this item.

thanks,

greg

Reply to
gregfelix

Everyone screws up. A number of years back I ordered a set of racing disk brake pads from my local Porsche dealer. A week later I went to pick them up and found a bag which weighed about 6 ounces. Inside were eight rubber brake pads, the kind which fit on the brake pedal. Turns out the part number for each item was the same. The dealer had to order by description from the distributer.

Bob

Reply to
Apple Dumpling