driving over antifreeze

Some kind of goop leaked from a locker in the parking area and I parked in it - thought it was water at the time.
Is any tire damage likely from a day's parking in antifreeze, or any
other sort of greenish automobile liquid likely to be in an old locker full of such crap?
Thanks.
J.
Sure it wasnt toothpaste?
(Sick current events joke.)
On 6/18/07 9:33 AM, in article snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com,

If it was just anti-freeze, then no problem. Green goop could be practically anything though. How do you know it was an automobile liquid?

Neighbor's locker, 99% stuff for automotive fiddling.
I just hosed it out, still not sure, might have just been soap. Nobody home to open the locker and see what spilled.
J.
ps - toothpaste, heh.

Chinese chemical companies have been selling glycerol - a cheap poisonous chemical that lowers water freezing temp - as glycerine - a pricey safe oil used in cosmetics and food. Killed 40 children in Haiti a few years back.
rick++ wrote:

Also been showing up in "counterfeit" Crest and Colgate containers being sold in many of the $1 type stores.