Accidentally drove over a parking island

Friend's 1987 Merc Marquis, rear flew up and down so fast popped the trunk lid and showered the back seat passengers with glass from the rear window!

I tell you what: THAT F'KIN ISLAND WASN'T THERE BEFORE LAST THURSDAY!!!

Reply to
thekmanrocks

My 93 Dakota hit a cement pillar, whoops. Wasn't there before. Parking lot installed 3-4 foot pillars which lamp poles were to be installed. No lamp poles, no markers. Nothing but marked open space AT ONE TIME!

Greg

Reply to
gregz

k lid and showered the back seat passengers with glass from the rear window !

kissed a lightpole in a parking lot in a snowstorm (poor visibility) last winter . Insurance paid upwards of $3600 for repairing right front end. Thinking of erecting a monument for these guys.

welcome to the club

P.S. I though morons with civil engineering degrees are not widespread in the states

Reply to
Anton Success

k lid and showered the back seat passengers with glass from the rear window !

Got high centered in a drive in movie theater in the 80s with a 78 chevy malibu station wagon. Had to get friends to bounce on the rear bumper while spinning wheels to eventually move forward. Tore up most of the bottom of the car, exhaust, cat, parking brake line, etc.

Reply to
genius