Element vs. Rav4

What a dilemma. I like the features and look of the Element. On the other hand the bigger engine and better gas mileage of the Rav4 are appealing.
The Rav4 also has some features the element does not have that I like i.e. telescoping steering wheel and adjustable driver's seat.
The problem with the Rav4 is it just looks so plain vanilla. That and the fact my 75 year old aunt bought one keeps me on the fence.
| What a dilemma. I like the features and look of the Element. On the other | hand the bigger engine and better gas mileage of the Rav4 are appealing. | The Rav4 also has some features the element does not have that I like i.e. | telescoping steering wheel and adjustable driver's seat. | | The problem with the Rav4 is it just looks so plain vanilla. That and the | fact my 75 year old aunt bought one keeps me on the fence. | | Trust the wisdom of a 75 year old.

She traded it in on a Camry.
Put a mob hit on your aunt, and climb down from the fence and take her RAV4.

FJ Cruiser.

No more 4wd or awd vehicles for me thank you. Too expensive to maintain for the return.