front brakes for '90 accord

    Looking for suggestions for quality front pad     replacements for a '90 Accord DX. Want to get high     quality - any suggestions appreciated.
    Thanks
                alan
snipped-for-privacy@sonic.net (Alan Strassberg) wrote in

OEM.
--
TeGGeR

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ

... ordered online via www.slhonda.com or www.hondaautomotiveparts.com , being probably the least expensive way to get them.
Alan Strassberg wrote:

I just put some Akebono ceramic pads on my '88 Civic along with new Brembo rotors. They're a little on the expensive side but I've been happy with the performance so far.
Eric