FS: Alpine CD changer

I just sold my 95 Accord and have an external Alpine CHM-S600 cd changer (6pack) for sale. Works EXCELLENT. It plugged directly into rear of my factory radio and factory radio unit will control the changer. I'm assuming
it will plug into all 1994-97 model Accords, but you'd have to confirm with dealer. It also comes with a cordless remote (that hasn't been used) if you intend to install in another vehicle. Asking $100 Canadian + shipping (whatever postal outlet wants, I don't intend to make $ on shipping)... Located in Fredericton, NB, Canada

You might also try and sell on eBay.
I don't know what the exchange rate is, but eBay has the same model offered for a "buy it now" for $40 plus s/h.