got offered 2014 CRV EX for $23,169.62

I got offered a 2014 CRV EX for $23,169.6 here in Houston. MSRP of $25,875. Good price?
Thanks, Lynn

I dunno, OK price maybe, doesn't sound like a great price.
Can't you pick up a leftover 2013 about this time of year for at least 10% less, in some unattractive color and/or black?
J.
On 12/2/2013 8:33 PM, JRStern wrote:

The wife wants red, she gets red.
And the 2014 CRV has the new backup camera which she needs desperately. And if I wanted her to know that, I would tell her.
Lynn

Then why are you asking about whether or not that's a good price? Apparently, price isn't a factor in your buying decision.
On 12/3/2013 5:19 PM, Elmo P. Shagnasty wrote:

Price is always important.
Lynn

Get some more bids from around town, can usually do most of it online from the Honda site or sites like Edmunds.com, don't even have to talk to a human bean.
J.