HONDA ACCORD 1998

MY ACCORD BATTERY WENT FLAT, I STARTED WITH JUMPLEADS IT RAN FOR ABOUT 30 SECS. AND CUT OUT IT BLEW THE 80AMP BATTERY FUSE WHEN I REPLACED THE FUSE AND CHARGED THE BATTERY IT HAD NO IGNITION LIGHTS EVERY THING WAS DEAD AND THE FUSE STARTED TO GLOW. I KNOW I HAVE A SHORT SOMEWHERE BUT COULD IT BE CAUSED BY SOMETHING OTHER THAN THE FUSE BOX. PLEASE LET ME KNOW AS I WANT TO GET MY CAR RUNNING

Reply to
lesand