Honda Civics are sooo cute...but why would a Man want a car that looks cute?

Page 1 of 2
Why do men drive cute lil' honda Civics? Just great for women though.

Smartie Panse wrote:

Three words... awesome gas mileage!
My 2004 Civic LX automatic has been averaging 40-42mpg on the highway.
Who needs a hybrid? :-)

Those of us who drive mostly in town ;-) But 40+ on the freeway is good.
Style debates make my head spin. Do I need to buy a particular car to remind myself I'm a man?
Mike

On Sat, 24 Mar 2007 12:07:45 -0400, Smartie Panse wrote:

Perhaps you do... Noone that has ever met me has questioned my manhood. I doubt they ever will. And it has nothing to do with the car you drive, pansy...

Two bulls were in their stalls, shooting the breeze (they can't "shoot the bull", ya know) when a truck pulling a cattle trailer wheels up and unloads a huge bull with blazing eyes. The first bull starts pawing at the ground and snorting. The second one asks, "Are you going to fight him?" The first one answers, "No, I just don't want him to think I'm a cow!"
That aside, nobody will mistake me for a woman. Too many hard years, too bald. Doesn't much matter what car I drive, I look the same.
Mike

http://ebaumsworld.com/tags/downward-spiral-collection /

Currently have an Accord but will replace with a Civic or something in that class when it's time.
For me, I don't care what the outside of the car looks like. I don't look at it. All I care about (looks wise) is the dash and steering wheel. It's all I ever see.
What the outside of my car looks like is someone else's problem...

Because we want to f*** you, of course.
--
Tegger

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ

There in fact is the answer!..coming from a man who drives Civic....he wants to F*** other men!

What do you drive Smartie?

Oh, you're a man. I figured otherwise with a girlie name like "Smartie Panse".
--
Tegger

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
On Sat, 24 Mar 2007 12:10:22 -0400, Smartie Panse wrote:

With a name like Smartie Panse(y), I would guess you certainly do...

It appears that we have (yet) another troll amongst us. LOL!

No kidding. That or an amateur psych.

http://www.cartalk.com/content/features/Guy-Chick-Cars / http://www.cartalk.com/content/features/Gay-Lesbian/nominations.html
The Civic doesn't make the mention anywhere.
Michael Pardee wrote:

Aucontraire...
" 4. Ford F-150 Pickup
"Any car with numbers or letters for a name, or tacked on the end, can become a guy car. For example, F-150 or Civic-SI."
JT

hm... if im feelin manly.. i would not drive a 4-cylinder. sorry.. got my '78 monte carlo for fun.. hondas are good so i dont get stuck shit out of luck somewhere... oh. and i can afford to drive a honda everywhere... V8 gets expensive.. haha..
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

My choice for recreation these days is my '56 Studebaker Power Hawk, (bought from the original owner in 1966). Very graceful yet gets 25 mpg on the highway or if I feel extra "manly," it will be the T-cab P/U that gets 15 mpg on a good day...
JT