Awww, isn't it cute?

Maybe, perhaps. I'm not a ricer. But whatever you like.

I dislike asterixes, because behind numbers, they most often mean, "true, but only and always conditionally".

Reply to
Wound Up

heck yea! I'd drive it for a grocery getter, it would be fun :)

Reply to
SVTKate

You have to provide your own main nitrous hose. I wonder if they sell that separately. That's like the old days where they'd sell you a car that'll go fast... after you take the parts out of the trunk and put them on the engine.

JS

Reply to
JS

The local Saleen dealer here will provide the hose on request. However, if I recall, there is also no warranty provided on the car. I believe this dealer will present you with a document stating that you are purchasing "as is/no warranty".

Dan

2003 Cobra convertible With some stuff and things
Reply to
Dan