Honda newbie question - civic or accord?

Page 2 of 2
There are quite a number of Fits here in Halifax, Nova Scotia - all kinds of different colours with various trim packages. I just bought an 06 accord
SE - 4 cylinder, 5 speed and I love the thing. Lots of people room, room for hockey gear and the car looks super. My only complaint is the trunk lid is unfinished inside (no pulldown handles, just bare metal with wiring visible,etc - out of character for the quality of this car). But for the size of the motor, this car has lots of pull plus I get great gas mileage (expecting even better with more mileage - only 1800 kms on it now). Can't go wrong with a Honda and I think the new Civics are sharp looking.

BWBrown wrote:

I believe that the Accord EX has a liner under the trunk lid. If so, you can probably buy the needed pieces from the parts department and line yours if it really annoys you.
John