How much did you pay for your Honda Accord 2008 LX model?

Anyone buy this model? I am trying to see what people are paying for this car. I am looking to buy one. Could anyone tell me what they paid BEFORE tax/title/license, etc since taxes, fees, etc vary in
different parts of the country? I am trying to see what is reasonable price to pay for this car. The LX doesn't have any options available according to Edmund's site.