How much did you pay for an Evo VIII?

Thinking of trading my 03 WRX in on an Evo VIII. Trying to figure out if I might be able to get the dealer to not mark up the price so much. Would I get a fair trade in price for the WRX? Any way to get the Evo VIII at invoice without any dealer markup? What did you pay and at which dealership? TIA

Reply to
GMan

1, if you just bought the '03 WRX you ought to be prepared to take a significant loss. Why? The '04 models are out, they have a whole new front end, and Subaru had put a few pretty healthy incentives and rebates to dump the remaining '03 models from the lots. I hope you aren't expecting to get anywhere near retail for your trade...
  1. Our dealership has been selling Evo's for 0-750 over invoice. 0 if you walk in off the street, 0 as an internet deal. If you want one at invoice you will have to wait some time to see if they have leftover '03's when the '04's are due out and that's not for quite some time.

$500 is certainly a better than fair deal on a vehicle like the Evolution and good luck trying to get that on an STi. After all, it's a 'wants car', not a 'needs car'. Anyone who can't afford to give a dealership $500 profit on a $30k car can't afford a $30k car!

If you are interested I'd be happy to work up some figures for you tomorrow (Wednesday) if you tell me what you want on an Evo. We currently have 6 in stock (one of each color, some with the sunroof, and all but one with the carbon fiber wing), and have a few more coming in. To date we've sold 34 which as far as I know is the most any dealership in the US has sold by more than double. :)

Reply to
DragonRider

Does the Sti or the Evo come with a turbo? I thought one of them did.

Reply to
Larry Durst

Engineering

Reply to