Ohio--For Sale Honda Parts

several honda civic items for sale, email me if you are interested.
1998 civic wiper & blades, OEM, great shape. My wife didnt know that just the rubber blade could be replaced so she bought the entire
wiper. All paint is intact, looks brand new except for some oxidation of the paint. $10.00 for the pair.
2001-2004 OEM civic Horn, works great, $5.00
2001-2004 OEM Civic Chrome front hood trim, and rear tailight trunk chrome trim. looks classy, its in great shape. $2000 for both.
2001-2004 OEM civic REAR sway bar, works great, comes with bushings, $25.00
2001-2004 OEM civic FRONT sway bar, works great, comes with polyurethane bushings, $25.00
fishingrod[45] at hotmail dawt com Tom 4/2/2005
All this great stuff is still for sale.
Thanks, Fish snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com