Honda Civic (early) Haynes Manual sale

I'm selling my 'as new' Honda Civic 1200 1973 to 1979 'All Models' Haynes manual on Ebay:-

It really is in perfect condition - I owned that wonderful car for several years and it was so reliable that I hardly had to do anything to it, and what I did do was easy.

I hope that this posting isn't in contravention of this NG's code - it is out of print so it might be of use to someone and it seems a pity to throw it out. If it does contravene the code then please accept my apologies.

David

Reply to
David