For Sale 1983 Honda Accord

Up for sale I have a 1983 Honda Accord Blue 4 door 5 spd ps,pb,ac the car has 71,000 original miles.The car was in near mint shape till I hit a deer!!It will need hood,driver fender,driver side headlights,driver side marker,rear shoes and a driver seat. It has many new parts:water pump,all new belts even the timing belt,all new front brakes and new rear rotors which are not installed (still need rear shoes and spring kit) I am located in Bloomingburg,NY 12721 I am looking to get 600.00 firm

Or if anyone here has a 83 that they want to part out I would be willing to fix mine?

LMK Thanks Jesse

Reply to
Jesse Boniface