pricing on crv 2008

Any one recently brought a Honda CRV 2008 or 2007 and would like to share the total cost and experience they had with the dealer? I'm thinking of buying a 2008 honda CRV and would like to know how low of the
price will the dealer would go to make an offer on a 2008 2wd lx? Thanks in advance. Hunter.
On Sun, 16 Dec 2007 22:09:25 +0000, audidrive wrote:

Why did you feel the need to post your question FOUR times? Did you think you'd get an answer faster that way, or what?
The answer is: there isn't one. Whatever price *my* dealer might be willing to make has very little relevance to what *your* dealer would do. There are too many variables involved to get a meaningful answer.
Go talk to *your* dealer, and get the answer yourself.