2007 CRV

This vehicle is about to be released in Australia (in the next week or so). I will seriously look at it. Can anyone in the US shed some light on what it performs like on dirt/gravel roads, whether its clearance is good enough, say in comparison to a Forester. Also, is the fuel economy better or worse than the previous CRV. Thanks for any help.

Simon

Reply to
simon

motsco_

Reply to
simon

It's not a "company line" site. It's a group of owners that could give you the info you have requested...

Reply to
tanukiki

Thanks, you're absolutely right and I was wrong, I learned a great deal.

Reply to
simon