Re: 91 Honda Accord Lx (Won't Start)

Thanks to all.I think I found the problem in the fuel relay under the dash.I haven't replaced it yet but gently moving it seems to have done the trick.Oh,but
yes,I will be replacing it real soon.
--
Susie67

Repairing (resoldering) it is also a solution. If you have ever soldered you have the ability to fix the cracked solder joint(s).
I found one tiny hair-line crack in my '91 Accord's relay joints. I resolder all the joints since it was apart and was so much trouble to get it out. I didn't want to do it again if possible. That was three years ago and it's still running fine.
Allowing the relay (interior of the car) to cool helps the crack to close and make contact again. Some people say banging on the dash in the general area of the relay helps when the car will not start (most often when hot). Obviously not a fix but may help if you get stuck before repairing or replacing it.
On Mon, 10 Apr 2006 18:44:44 +0200, Susie67

haven't replaced it yet but gently moving it seems to have done the trick.Oh,but yes,I will be replacing it real soon.