Re: I hesitate to askI have recently developed a LONGEST SUBJECT LINE IN HISTORY

tom wrote:

------------------------------ Look inside your distributor cap for red dust. If you find it , do a google(groups) search for 'red dust'. I think your timing belt has jumped a tooth. Did you ever tell us what kind of car it is, or the mileage ? ? ? 'Curly'