Re: quick poll - american cars

Vic Smith wrote:

Decades back my g/f had an Iranian lodger, here to dodge fighting in the Iran - Iraq War as much as anything I reckon. He bought some Japanese car ( I forget which now ) and commented that the oil light didn't go out. There was a good reason for that, and it was a bust oil pressure switch. He put some oil in it and it continued to run for ages.

Top Gear.

They really tried hard to kill it.
Graham