Re: Removing Engine

thanks for all the help i finally got it out after droping the trany down with the block but yet again i have run into another problem now thankfuly it is not
something big but i now currenly putting it all back together and i need all the torque specs for the main baring caps and for the connecting rods i was hoping there was a web sit that has them if you can find a good site that would be great thanks again for all the help
--
Ludedude94

Progress at last! For the torque specs we need the engine model. It doesn't vary a lot but I expect it does vary from model to model. Let's get it right.
Mike
Ludedude94 wrote:

You are more adventurous than I as I really couldn't imagine doing this work without a manual at hand for reference. Check your local library or used book store. Another option, especially if you plan on keeping the car, is to get a factory manual from http://www.helminc.com .
Eric
Eric wrote:

Exactly right Eric. Almost all manuals will have torque specs but the factory manual is always preferred for explicit detail.
JT