Rear driver door won't open.Civic 98 LX

Hello everybody! I have a 98 honda civic LX with power door locks. The rear driver door is stuck closed. The power lock doesn't go up or down.All of the
other doors work fine. When you try to push up the door rod manually it won't move even with a lot of force.Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated it.Thanks!
On 3/23/07 4:58 PM, in article P3YMh.15656$ snipped-for-privacy@newsread1.news.pas.earthlink.net, "Lautaro Alvarez"

Something is probably stuck half way between open and closed. Try pulling the inside and outside handles and letting them snap back a couple of times, then try moving the lock button down and up. Maybe you'll get lucky. If not, then you will have to figure out how to get the inside trim off that door so you can access the mechanism and free it. I wouldn't force the door rod any more, if you bend something it almost certainly will not open.