Driver door ajar

And your point is?????
Maybe you could post a legibable posting explaining the actual problem. And no, I dont go to weblinks when I am reading newsgroup posts.
Anyhow......
Shut the door tightly and you wont see that message. If it continues with the door shut properly, the door switch is likely defective or not contacting the door properly due to maladjustment.
Reply to
civilian
How can a DOOR become A JAR?
Jars are for peanut butter, doors are for keeping thieves from stealing the jar of peanut butter.
Reply to
laughing

Site Timeline Threads