Remanufactured fuel injectors

Any informed opinions? I saw them on ebay and I was wondering if they're a viable alternative. My '98 CRV is in the shop right now waiting for two new
fuel injectors to be installed and I'm thinking about replacing the other two myself in the very near future when the weather gets a little nicer.
Thanks!

Headknocker wrote:

Ooops. Here's what I was asking about.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/FUEL-INJECTOR-HONDA-MPI-42-12192_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ33729QQitemZ8020377976QQrdZ1

set in our '85 turbo Volvo and ended up badly. I bought them ("Python" brand) at BAP for about half the price of OEM. The old ones had a leaker so I replaced the set. Afterward, the engine would barely start, would not pull the car until it warmed up, and the car had a top speed of less than 40 mph. I took the injectors back to BAP, where they tested them and pronounced them okay. The nightmare continued for a month, at which time I got it into the dealer. They went through the same process, working on it all day, replacing the AMM and O2 sensor (with my approval). Since I mentioned the injectors were new aftermarket, one of the first things they did was to flow test the injectors... right on the money. But when they eventually tried a set of Volvo injectors suddenly the AMM adjusted okay and all was well!
I ended up spending $900 for the injectors and O2 sensor when it was all done. (They restocked the AMM when they determined the original was okay.) Not a very good deal, I think.
I assume the injectors had the right flow rate when open, but something was wrong dynamically - they didn't open or close fast enough... something like that. In the car there are ballast resistors on each injector, and maybe they weren't made for that.
Mike
Michael Pardee wrote:

jim beam wrote:

Thanks for the replies. The type I'm talking about are supposedly original Honda injectors which have been cleaned,tested with new o-rings,etc. If it's a risky proposition then I'll just buy new ones online. I will only need two so it's not like I'm gonna be spending a boatload of dough anyway. I just thought I'd ask. There's a fine line between being thrifty and econonomical and being absolutely cheap and stupid about it.
I think I'll take the safe route.
Thanks again!