CR-V Flip Down Tray

Looking at this tray I noticed on the rounded edge facing the front of vehicle there are two mounting attachments, one on each side. Any idea what these are for? Thanx SU

Reply to
SuperUnkown

--------------------------

Just guessing you're talking about a 2002 or newer North American cR-V??. Those are to hold A: garbage bags or B: shopping bags from flying around. It's mentioned in the owner's manual OR a sales brochure that somebody once saw.

'Curly'

Reply to
'Curly Q. Links'

In article , SuperUnkown

Reply to
Elmo P. Shagnasty

Tow hooks.

Reply to
RWM

I have them on the 2006 CR-V. They are in my car but I do not recall seeing them in the owners manual (although I may have missed it).

"SuperUnkown"

Reply to
Jeff B

The owners manual does mention the "folding table" as they call it but not the attachments. Anyway, thanks to everyone who answered. I do wonder why the table has two drink holders in it but Honda felt it necessary to add a pullout one as well. I installed one of those coin holders that are designed to fit in the drink holder. I had to build it up a bit with some duct tape and now it fits snug enough that it stays in place even when folded.

SU '06 CR-V

Reply to
SuperUnkown

Don't really know what it's for myself, but I hook my cell phone charger cord into it so I can find the end of it and not have it dangling on the floorboard

"SuperUnkown"

Reply to
catchafly

The drink holder in the dash is an attempt to put something useful in the ash tray space. If you opt for a lighter and ash tray, you don't get that one.

"SuperUnkown"

Reply to
E Meyer