replace accord engine leave transmission in?

I need to replace the engine in my 99 accord 2.3 l 4cyl
Can i leave the transmission + cv joints intact and just pull the engine?
I figure that this will save 3 hours time

thanks
Ray

Why are you doing the swap?
IMHO, you should pull the engine and tranny as a unit. It's easier to mate them up later. CV joints? You might give them a look and say "crap".

--

- dillon I am not invalid

The RMS Titanic sank on April 15th. US income taxes

Waaay easier to pull the engine/trans as one piece. If you can even pull the engine while leaving the trans in at all.