Replaced computer flashing key light?

Due to a water damage on the main computer of my 98 Honda Odyssey (long story) I cleaned got it to work though starts hard I decided to replace with a used one for 98.00 bucks for reliability reasons. When
I plugged it in it in the van will not start and the key lamp flashes continually when key is on and while it is being cranked. But want start any suggestions? Is their a reactivation code or something needs to be done to install another computer?

Your new ECM's immobilizer circuitry doesn't recognize your old keys. You need to tell your new ECM about your existing keys.
See TSB 98-024. Your dealer will be happy to print this out for you.
--
Tegger

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ