Reset oil filter life in Accord 2007

Please tell me how to reset this indicator light back to 100% as i 've just changed the oil and filter a while ago. Thanks

T. Nguyen wrote:

I'm playing the part of Elmo today... Read the fine manual that came with your car. It has excellent directions that are easy to perform. And the good news is if you can read this response, you can also read your friggin manual...

You read the fine owner's manual that came with your shiny new $25,000 toy.

The car was free. You paid $25,000 for the Owner's Manual.
--
Tegger

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ

What's scary is that he changed the oil for the first time *without* consulting any kind of manual whatsoever.

Oil is oil. I prefer Mazola, myself. Torque on the drain plug is 330 ft-lbs, isn't it? <8^P
Mike

Who needs a manual? It's easy to wing it. This is what I do, and I'm not exaggerating in the least.
Every time I change the oil, I go out and hunt down a bear. I use a carbine chambered for 7.62x39 Soviet, which has similar ballistics to .30-30 and is easier to find in Darfur, where I live (and as you know, there is lots of war-type stuff happening in Darfur).
I drag the bear home and skin and gut it. Then I boil the carcass down to make the base oil. The kids get the head to use as a soccer ball until the maggots get too bad.
Now, oil needs some additives. It needs zinc, so I plop in a dollop of diaper cream, which contains zinc. It needs detergent, so in goes a squirt of Ivory dishwashing liquid. I've heard it needs some other stuff too, but I'm sure this will be fine.
Using my wife's Kitchenaid mixer, I whiz the stuff up so it's smooth and silky. I then add it to the crankcase until the engine is full to the brim.
Been driving like this for almost one million miles and the car runs like the day it was built.
--
Tegger

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
Tegger wrote:

Oh now come on, that's blatant BS. Everybody knows that there are no bears in Darfur...
;0)
All these helpful tips and he hasn't even said thanks. GEEEEEZZZZ

Maybe he's out looking for his manual.
--
Bearman

Occasionally proud but always happy to be an American.

He should try looking under the sofa cushions. I lose stuff there all the time.