Shop Manuel 1990 orginal from Honda

HI , I have a HONDA SERVICE MANUAL for civic 1990, From Honda. It will also be good for 1988 to 1991. The book is from Honda and it's in excellent condition
I will also add the HAYNES Automotive Repair Manual too.
Any reasonable offer will be accepted Joey 514-895-3290
Add pictures here
âś–

$1.
Is that reasonable?
I'm in Canada too, so you could just mail it to me. If it makes you feel better, I was born in Montreal, also in the 514 area code.
--
TeGGeR®

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
âś–